23 Proverbs with Mills.
1. A millstone gathers no moss.
2. The mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small.
3. Water is the strongest drink; it drives mills.
4. Windmills are not driven by bellows.
5. The mills of the gods grind slowly but they grind finely.
6. The millstone that lies undermost also helps to grind.
7. As mills require two stones, so friendship requires two heads.
8. Mills and wives are ever wanting.
9. If everyone were a gentleman, who would make the mills work?
10. God's mills mill slowly, but surely.