8 Proverbs about Meeting
1. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
2. An accidental meeting is more pleasant than a planned one.
3. Meeting death is better than trying to ignore it.
4. Every meeting is the beginning of a good-bye.
5. The brotherhood of coconuts is a meeting in the cook-in pot.
6. The foot and the earth cannot help meeting.
7. The foot and the earth cannot help meeting.
8. A meeting in sunlight is lucky, and a burying in the rain.