7 Proverbs about Marketplace
1. To a woman and a magpie tell your secrets in the marketplace.
2. Differences between husband and wife should not be aired in the marketplace.
3. If you are poor, though you dwell in the busy marketplace, no one will inquire about you; if you are rich, though you dwell in the heart of the mountains, you will have distant relatives.
4. One cry of "Thief!" and the whole marketplace is on the lookout.
5. Better to have friends in the marketplace than money in your coffers.
6. Earth is but a marketplace; heaven is home.
7. A marketplace is not the pace for a husband and wife to argue. However long the night may last, there will be a morning. Daylight follows a dark night.