13 Proverbs about Lunch
1. After lunch, rest; after dinner take a walk.
2. Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dine like a pauper.
3. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
4. I have two masters -- God and the devil; I work for the devil until lunch then I follow the Lord.
5. Giving just a crumb to the hungry is worth more than giving lunch to the satisfied.
6. Seven sets of ewers, but no dinner nor lunch.
7. It's a fine sermon about fasting when the preacher just had lunch.
8. Laugh before breakfast and you'll cry before lunch.
9. He who comes late gets bones for lunch.
10. Enjoy breakfast all alone, share lunch with your best friend and give dinner to your enemy.