1111 Proverbs about Love
1. Speak the truth, but leave immediately after.
2. Take hold lightly; let go lightly. This is one of the great secrets of felicity in love.
3. Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
4. Perhaps you do not understand me because you do not love me.
5. A love that can last forever takes but a second to come about.
6. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
7. Each bird loves to hear himself sing.
8. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
9. He that loves the law will get his fill of it.
10. He that plants trees loves others besides himself.