84 Proverbs about Lord
1. Call someone your lord and he'll sell you in the slave market.
2. Not even the Lord of Light can turn back time, or undo what has been done.
3. Only a race horse or a Comyn lord is judged by his pedigree.
4. A lord of straw devours a vassal of steel.
5. Good land should not be quitted for a bad landlord.
6. New lords, new laws.
7. To every lord every honour.
8. A lordly taste make a beggar's purse.
9. He who gives to the poor, lends to the Lord.
10. The cock is a lord on his own dunghill.