129 Proverbs about Looks
1. A fool looks for dung where the cow never browsed.
2. From the lowly perspective of a dog's eyes, everyone looks short.
3. A woman who looks much in the glass spins but little.
4. By candle-light a goat looks like a lady.
5. He is like a singed cat, better than he looks.
6. He looks for his ass and sits on its back.
7. He looks one way and rows another.
8. He who looks not before finds himself behind.
9. Hunger looks in at the industrious man's door but dares not enter.
10. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.