116 Proverbs about Living
1. If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
2. If the rich could hire the poor to die for them, the poor would make a very nice living.
3. The remedy for dirt is soap and water. The remedy for dying is living.
4. Who grudges his blood to a blade had better earn his living behind the plow.
5. No living man all things can.
6. Better a living dog than a dead lion.
7. Better one living word than a hundred dead ones.
8. Idleness is the sepulchre of a living man.
9. Success is doing what you like and making a living at it.
10. A living ass is better than a dead doctor.