333 Proverbs about Laugh
1. Bricks and mortar make a house, but the laughter of children makes a home.
2. Every time one laughs a nail is removed from one's coffin.
3. Meaningless laughter is a sign of ill-breeding.
4. Seek counsel of him who makes you weep, and not of him who makes you laugh.
5. A rabbithorn cannot be a war-horse and will only become a laughingstock if he should try.
6. Only men laugh, only men weep, only men dance.
7. A woman laughs when she can, and weeps when she pleases.
8. But may not truth in laughing guise be dressed?
9. He that laughs on Friday may cry on Sunday.
10. He'll laugh well that laughs longest.