365 Proverbs about Last
1. Habits are cobwebs at first; cables at last.
2. A love that can last forever takes but a second to come about.
3. Be the first to the field and the last to the couch.
4. For age and want save while you may, no morning sun lasts a whole day.
5. Knowledge acquired as a child is more lasting than an engraving on stone.
6. What is learnt in the cradle lasts to the grave.
7. Fortune and flowers do not last forever.
8. The longer the night lasts, the more our dreams will be.
9. The pitcher doth not go so often to the well, but it comes home broken at last.
10. It is no use fretting after last winter's snow.