129 Proverbs about Keeps
1. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
2. The mule long keeps a kick in reserve for its master.
3. What the sober man keeps in his heart, is on the tongue of the drunkard.
4. A hug a day keeps the demons at bay.
5. A woman keeps secret only what she does not know.
6. He who makes friends of all keeps none.
7. He who sleeps along keeps long cold, two soon warm each other.
8. Late fruit keeps well.
9. Mother's truth keeps constant youth.
10. The fox changes his skin, but keeps the rogue.