77 Proverbs about Justice
1. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
2. An ounce of favour goes further, or is worth more, than a pound of justice.
3. Justice has a waxen nose.
4. The more law, the less justice.
5. The more laws the less justice.
6. Who demands justice, must administer justice.
7. Who refuses to submit to justice, must not complain of oppression.
8. Conscience is the chamber of justice.
9. Every one likes justice in another's house, none in his own.
10. He that buys the office of magistrate must of necessity sell justice.