287 Proverbs about Just
1. There are three things which if one does not know, one cannot live long in the world: what is too much for one, what is too little for one, and what is just right for one.
2. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
3. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
4. A man can die just once.
5. I am just as good as you are, and a damned sight better.
6. Beware of one who flatters unduly; he will also censure unjustly.
7. A bride received into the home is like a horse that you have just bought; you break her in by constantly mounting her and continually beating her.
8. A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood.
9. Be just before you're generous.
10. Just as tall trees are known by their shadows, so are good men known by their enemies.