36 Proverbs about Join
1. If you can't lick 'em, join 'em.
2. If we pay for the music we will join in the dance.
3. What God haith joined together, let no man put asunder.
4. Where the skin of the lion does not suffice, we must join that of the fox.
5. Nothing is grievous which necessity enjoins.
6. If you can't beat em, join em.
7. Pride joined with many virtues chokes them all.
8. When luck joins in the game, cleverness scores double.
9. You are invited to join the hunt when your nets are in evidence.
10. If you can't lick `em, join `em.