390 Proverbs about Home
1. Don't stay long when the husband is not at home.
2. Bricks and mortar make a house, but the laughter of children makes a home.
3. Charity begins at home, but shouldn't end there.
4. If you're going home, you don't get wet.
5. If an ass goes a-traveling, he'll not come home a horse.
6. Quarreling dogs come halting home.
7. The chickens have come home to roost.
8. A bride received into the home is like a horse that you have just bought; you break her in by constantly mounting her and continually beating her.
9. A dog won't forsake his master because of poverty; a son never deserts his mother because of her homely appearance.
10. A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.