194 Proverbs about Heaven
1. A child's tear rends the heavens.
2. If heaven made him, earth can find some use for him.
3. Because men do not like the cold, Heaven does not cause winter to cease.
4. Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery.
5. Easy to believe in heaven's law, but so hard to keep.
6. Empty the clear path to heaven, crowded the dark road to hell.
7. Great blessings come from heaven; small blessings come from man.
8. Man cannot stir one inch without the push of heaven's finger.
9. Man has a thousand plans, heaven but one.
10. Man is heaven and earth in miniature.