83 Proverbs about Green
1. If you refuse to be made straight when you are green, you will not be made straight when you are dry.
2. Gray and green make the worst medley.
3. Green Christmas, a white Easter.
4. Praise the ripe field, not the green corn.
5. They look at the greens, but steal the bacon.
6. You will not see many with green eyes.
7. She is fond of greens who kisses the gardener.
8. The green burns for the dry, and the righteous pay for sinners.
9. A green Christmas makes a fat churchyard.
10. A green Yule makes a fat churchyard.