176 Proverbs about Goat
1. Trumpet in a herd of elephants; crow in the company of cocks; bleat in a flock of goats.
2. When the big tree falls, the goat eats its leaves.
3. Do not try to cook the goat's young in the goat's milk.
4. It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.
5. By candle-light a goat looks like a lady.
6. Where the goat is tied she must browse.
7. The goat which has many owners will be left to die in the sun.
8. If the owner of the goat is not afraid to travel by night, the owner of a hyena certainly will not be.
9. The cry of the hyena and the loss of the goat are one.
10. A prudent man does not make the goat his gardener.