176 Proverbs with Goat.1. Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
2. A goat thief came along and they put him in jail.
3. If the goat had a longer tail he could wipe the stars clean.
4. Black goats must be caught early, before it gets dark.
5. If the owner of the goat is not afraid to travel by night, the owner of a hyena certainly will not be.
6. The cry of the hyena and the loss of the goat are one.
7. When you are sick you promise a goat, but when you are well again make do with a chicken.
8. A goat owned by two people sleeps outside.
9. When will the goat be strong enough to kill a leopard.
10. Even an old woman may run when a goat carries her snuff-box.