420 Proverbs about Gets
1. However far the stream flows, it never forgets its source.
2. When two elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled.
3. Man is like a banana: when he leaves the bunch, he gets skinned.
4. It is the beautiful bird which gets caged.
5. One generation plants the trees, another gets the shade.
6. The black dog gets the food; the white dog gets the blame.
7. When the mantis hunts the locust, he forgets the shrike that's hunting him.
8. A good dog never gets a good bone.
9. A merry life forgets father and mother.
10. He is a great fool who forgets himself.