50 Proverbs about Forever
1. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
2. One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
3. A love that can last forever takes but a second to come about.
4. Fortune and flowers do not last forever.
5. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
6. Youth sheds many a skin. The steed does not retain its speed forever.
7. Holyday time will not last forever.
8. One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
9. A pig bought on credit is forever grunting.
10. Sorrow for the death of a father lasts six months; sorrow for a mother, a year; sorrow for a wife, until another wife; sorrow for a son, forever.