900 Proverbs about Fool
1. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
2. A wise man's day is worth a fool's life.
3. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
4. A fool and water will go the way they are diverted.
5. A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
6. We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
7. A fool looks for dung where the cow never browsed.
8. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
9. He who is born a fool is never cured.
10. The fool speaks, the wise man listens.