414 Proverbs with Fish.1. A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.
2. A monk in his cloister, a fish in the water, a thief in the gallows.
3. Don't cry fish before they're caught.
4. Fish begin to stink at the head.
5. Great fish are caught in great waters.
6. Little fishes make the pike big.
7. The fish lead a pleasant life, they drink when they like.
8. The cat loves fish, but is loth to wet her feet.
9. Eat your fish while it is still fresh and marry the girl while she is still young.
10. The bait tastes first the fish.