259 Proverbs about Everything
1. Everything does not fall that totters.
2. Everything goes by favour and cousinship.
3. Everything goes to him who does not want it.
4. Everything in time comes to him who knows how to wait.
5. Everything may be bought except day and night.
6. It is only idle people who can find time for everything.
7. Love does much, money everything.
8. Love subdues everything except the recreant's heart.
9. One day is as good as two for him who does everything in its place.
10. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.