202 Proverbs about Earth
1. If God lived on earth, people would break his windows.
2. Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars.
3. If heaven made him, earth can find some use for him.
4. The earth is a beehive; we all enter by the same door but live in different cells.
5. Cheat the earth and the earth will cheat you.
6. Enough shovels of earth make a mountain, enough pails of water a river.
7. Man is heaven and earth in miniature.
8. Where two women rule a hearth-fire, the thatch may burn with the sparks flying.
9. Earth is dearer than gold.
10. All the treasures of earth cannot bring back one lost moment.