82 Proverbs about Earned
1. A man profits more by the sight of an idiot than by the orations of the learned.
2. Ask the experienced rather than the learned.
3. What is learned in youth is carved in stone.
4. The delicacy of the feast is the learned guest.
5. What is learned in the cradle lasts till the grave.
6. A huckster who cannot pass off mouse-turd for pepper, has not learned his trade.
7. A man has learned much who has learned how to die.
8. Learned fools are the greatest fools.
9. Learned fools exceed all fools.
10. Poverty and hunger have many learned disciples.