36 Proverbs about Drunkard
1. Put no faith in a drunkard's prophecy, another man's dog, or the weather at any season.
2. God helps three sorts of people: fools, children and drunkards.
3. There are more old drunkards than old doctors.
4. What the sober man keeps in his heart, is on the tongue of the drunkard.
5. The wise drunkard is a sober fool.
6. The drunkard and the glutton come to poverty, and drowsiness clothes a man with rags.
7. The innkeeper loves a drunkard, but not for a son-in-law.
8. What the sober man has in his heart, the drunkard has on his lips.
9. What the sober man has in his heart, the drunkard has on his lips.
10. What the sober man thinks the drunkard tells.