11 Proverbs about Doorstep
1. Sweep first before your own door, before you sweep the doorsteps of your neighbors.
2. The doorstep of a great house is slippery.
3. The doorstep weeps for forty days whenever a girl is born.
4. Follow the saint no further than his doorstep.
5. The doorstep of the palace is very slippery.
6. A doorstep is the highest of all mountains.
7. Sweep before your own door first before you sweep before the doorsteps of your neighbors.
8. If every man would sweep his own doorstep the city would soon be clean.
9. If everyone cleaned his own doorstep, all the streets would be clean.
10. Clean your own doorstep before you clean someone else's.