16 Proverbs with Disaster.
1. We are the authors of our own disasters.
2. If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster.
3. War is a disaster for winner and loser alike.
4. A moment of patience can prevent a great disaster and a moment of impatience can ruin a whole life.
5. If you know then it's a disaster, and if you don't know then it's a greater disaster.
6. After three years even a disaster can be good for something.
7. If the lady of the house breaks something it is an unfortunate accident; if the servant does, then it is a terrible disaster.
8. At the end of many disasters, there's always an Italian.
9. Be patient with a bad neighbor. Maybe he'll leave or a disaster will take him out.
10. A foreseen disaster should not kill the handicapped.