8 Proverbs about Countenance
1. A gift with a kind countenance is a double present.
2. He assumes a cheerful countenance suppressing the grief which weighs heavily on his heart.
3. Merit is often belied by the countenance.
4. You may judge a man by his countenance.
5. An open countenance often conceals close thoughts.
6. A benevolent man should allow a few faults in himself to keeps his friends in countenance.
7. It is a sin against hospitality to open the doors and shut up the countenance.
8. Truth has a handsome countenance but torn garments.