151 Proverbs about Chicken.
1. Count not your chickens before they are hatched.
2. Unlaid eggs are a long time becoming chickens.
3. Unlaid eggs are uncertain chickens.
4. The chickens don't mourn when the poulterer dies.
5. The preacher must be like a chicken who always has an egg in reserve.
6. It is better to be the head of a chicken than the rear of an ox.
7. Curses are like chickens; they come home to roost.
8. The fox that waits until the chicken falls from the perch dies from hunger.
9. A chicken is hatched even from such a well-sealed thing as an egg.
10. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.