7 Proverbs about Chases
1. He that chases another does not sit still himself.
2. A man chases a woman until she catches him.
3. Time chases love away and love chases the time away.
4. A coquettish woman is like a shadow -- as you chase her she runs away, and if you run away, she chases after you.
5. A man who chases two rabbits catches none.
6. A person who chases a chicken is due a fall. The chicken is a master of the dodged escaped.
7. The man who chases mules and believes women will never get to Heaven.