51 Proverbs about Castle
1. Easy to keep the castle that was never besieged.
2. Better lady in a cottage than serving-woman in a castle.
3. A nail secures the horse-shoe, the shoe the horse, the horse the man, the man the castle, and the castle the whole land.
4. Building castles in the air.
5. Many who build castles in the air cannot build a hut on earth.
6. A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle.
7. A king's castle is his home.
8. A mouse will put the finishing stroke to a castle wall.
9. He keeps watch over a good castle who has guarded his own constitution.
10. He who has a handsome wife, a castle on the frontier, or a vineyard on the roadside, is never without war.