299 Proverbs about Blind
1. Blind belief is dangerous.
2. When the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
3. Men are blind in their own cause.
4. The one-eyed person is a beauty in the country of the blind.
5. Love is blind, and greed insatiable.
6. Love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.
7. Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly.
8. So lovers, to their fair one fondly blind, E'en on her ugliness with transport gaze.
9. A blind hen can sometimes find her corn.
10. A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple.