182 Proverbs about Beat
1. Good luck beats early rising.
2. A bride received into the home is like a horse that you have just bought; you break her in by constantly mounting her and continually beating her.
3. Beat your drum inside the house to spare the neighbors.
4. Beat your gong and sell your candles.
5. Conquerors are kings; the beaten are bandits.
6. If you beat spice it will smell the sweeter.
7. Know thyself to know others, for heart beats like heart.
8. A spaniel, a wife, and a walnut tree, The more you beat 'em the better they be.
9. By beating love decays.
10. He beat the bushes and another caught the birds.