184 Proverbs about Allow
1. Shallow waters mak' maist din.
2. A person whose heart is not content is like a snake which tries to swallow an elephant.
3. Defeat isn't bitter if you don't swallow it.
4. Do not allow the sheep to die for a halfpenny of tar.
5. In shallow holes moles make fools of dragons.
6. Pleasures are shallow, sorrows deep.
7. Hot sup, hot swallow.
8. Pills must be swallowed without chewing.
9. Take down a rogue from the gallows and he will hang you up.
10. The interested friend is a swallow on the roof.