33 Proverbs about Ahead
1. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
2. He who doesn't look ahead remains behind.
3. One who does not look ahead remains behind.
4. If you would get ahead, be a bridge.
5. Money isn't everything, but it's way ahead of whatever is in second place.
6. Mock not the fallen, for slippery is the road ahead of you.
7. With lies you may go ahead in the world--but you can never go back.
8. He who doesn't look ahead remains behind..
9. Do not laugh at the fallen; you may find slippery roads ahead.
10. The road doesn't tell the traveler what lies ahead.