25 Proverbs about Affairs
1. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
2. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
3. One cannot manage too many affairs; like pumpkins in water, one pops up while you try to hold down the other.
4. Women in state affairs are like monkeys in glass-houses.
5. He who tells his own affairs will hardly keep secret those of others.
6. We decide our affairs, then we rest them with God.
7. Tell your affairs in the market-place, and one will call them black and another white.
8. Who is always prying into other men's affairs, leads a dangerous life.
9. No one is wise in his own affairs.
10. An imbecile can manage his own affairs better than a wise man the affairs of other people.